Check out my amazing son!! He CRAWLS!!!!
Tonight I came home and asked Chuck if Noah had crawled, Chuck said that he didnt. But I am not sure if Chuck was telling the truth or just trying to keep me from loosing it, had I missed his very first crawl!! Chuck then told me to put him on the floor to practice and when I did, HE CRAWLED!!!!!
Oh yea, we are in for a whole new world of parenting!! I know, I know!! We better go get those gates that we have been talking about for months now:)
But is he not the most cutest little crawler you have ever seen!?!?!?!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are in SO much trouble!!!!! camping this weekend is going to be interesting... lol... now he needs to show rose how to do it!!
Post a Comment