Sunday, June 7, 2009

STAND by me...

...oh, wont you stand by me?!

Now that Nuny can stand up, he is pulling himself up onto everything!! He is such a show off.




N and Kyah laughing at Daddy mowing the lawn! they are buddies.


He has even started to CRUISE!!!! I am really in for it now!! He will not stop practicing walking. Supposedly Chuck walked at 8 months 1 day. Who knows when I walked I was the third child and they didn't care to keep track by then!
Chuck and I have a bet, Chuck thinks he will walk at 8 months, I think between 9-10. Oh, I am going to make a poll to see what you all think! Yea, maybe I will win this one:) jerks
here he goes!!
and yes, his shirt says, little democrat:) he wore that for Gramps!!! Gramps was so proud:)

No comments: