Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hippieville

Our first stop on our trip was Hippieville. I mean, Northampton Mass. to visit with my aunt and uncle and cousin Taylor, but we missed Casey because she was off rescuing turtles. Taylor and his family have been through alot over the past few months, but Taylor is making an incredable recovery. We were so, so happy to see him and see how well he is doing!!! We love you TayTay!!

We berry picked. YUMMMMMMMMMM Noah slept the entire time, while we ate more than we collected.


We ate Thai. Thai we ate. Noah was a perfect gentleman the entire time, maybe it was because he had a load of spoons to play with, or because everyone in the resturant touched him and talked to him:)

Then Chuck insisted on putting Nuny infront of this huge tree that drops enormous nuts and could seriously injure someone! But I didnt see or hear any fall, I did see some on the ground and- my goodness!!! They are BIG!

We had a great time seeing our hippies, I mean, our family:) I was really sad to leave them, but Christmas will come before too long and with Christmas we have COOLFONT!!! And with Coolfont, we have hippies, I mean family!!!!

No comments: