Then a few weeks ago Chuck was working on a drainage system in the back yard and when Nuns spoted him he HAD to go outside. I let him out and he ran right into the muddy whole. I figured, what the heck, he's a kid!! So I took off his shoes and let him go at it in the whole. He LOVED it. Laughed and talked the entire time. It was getting dark so it was time to go in. He didnt mind getting hosed off outside before getting in the bath. Most children would probably not like to be full of mudd and hosed off outside in the middle of November, not Nuny! He loved it!!!! I have a boy, so I have a lot of muddy, dirty goodness to look forward to:)
Saturday, November 21, 2009
All Boy..
This child is ALL BOY!! He wants to do anything and everything that Dad is doing. He loves to be dirty and feels strongly about "fixing" everything in sight with a pair of keys. Here is Chuck and Nuny raking the leaves.



Then a few weeks ago Chuck was working on a drainage system in the back yard and when Nuns spoted him he HAD to go outside. I let him out and he ran right into the muddy whole. I figured, what the heck, he's a kid!! So I took off his shoes and let him go at it in the whole. He LOVED it. Laughed and talked the entire time. It was getting dark so it was time to go in. He didnt mind getting hosed off outside before getting in the bath. Most children would probably not like to be full of mudd and hosed off outside in the middle of November, not Nuny! He loved it!!!! I have a boy, so I have a lot of muddy, dirty goodness to look forward to:)

Then a few weeks ago Chuck was working on a drainage system in the back yard and when Nuns spoted him he HAD to go outside. I let him out and he ran right into the muddy whole. I figured, what the heck, he's a kid!! So I took off his shoes and let him go at it in the whole. He LOVED it. Laughed and talked the entire time. It was getting dark so it was time to go in. He didnt mind getting hosed off outside before getting in the bath. Most children would probably not like to be full of mudd and hosed off outside in the middle of November, not Nuny! He loved it!!!! I have a boy, so I have a lot of muddy, dirty goodness to look forward to:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment