Saturday, November 21, 2009

Full of Thanks

We have so much to be thankful for this year.

I am thankful for Chuck, Noah, the newest baby and the rest of our family.

I am thankful that this pregnancy is going pretty good so far. I am thankful that I have not actually fallen asleep at work since being pregnant. And even though most days I hate it, I am thankful for my job and the amazing benifits that it offers me.

I am thankful for my home and our clean clothes. I am thankful for chapstick, favorite and mangos. I am thankful for my camera.

I am thankful for those quiet and snuggly moments with Noah, as well as the hard ones. I am thankful that BabyCenter said, "Spirited and mild-mannered toddlers alike will experiment with ... how shall we say it? ... undesirable behavior. If your toddler indulges in fits of screaming, hitting, and biting, you can take some solace in knowing that his development is right on track." And I am thankful that I am NOT the worlds worst mom becuase Noah may or may not have been hitting and bitting recently. I am thankful for Stride Rite Outlet becuase we got Noah's shoes on a great sale and they were the right size (6 1/2w)!!!!!

I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for Noah's group of friends and the mommy friends that I get out of it.

I am thankful for my Grandpa that I will spend Thanksgiving with this year, he is 93 years old!! I am thankful that he is still with us and we get to tell him about all of our happy moments and he loves to hear about them.

I am thankful for so many things. But most of all......



...HIM. And the fact that he made me a mother and that I am going to be a mother again!!

No comments: