Tuesday, January 12, 2010

VOTE

One week from now we will find out about our baby. We will be told how perfect and healthy he or she is and we will be told (hopefully, if it cooperates) if it is a BOY or a GIRL!!!

We are sooooo excited to find out if Noah will have a brother or a sister. Whenever I ask him what he wants he always says sister. I wonder if he wants a sister or if he knows something that we dont. I was certain that it was a girl until two days ago and then I was certain it was a boy and now I am back to a girl. It is driving me crazy not knowing, we are not the kind of people that like to be surprised with the gender. I need to be prepared. But the name will be a surprise. I know it will drive you crazy:)

Once we know we will start on the room and move Noah down the hall to a whole new room. It is all very exciting. We are still not sure what Noah's new room will be like. I am thinking, a beach theme. Maybe a mural?

remember this from when we found out that Noah was a BOY!!!

So, make your vote and we will see who wins on Jan 20th!!! I am soooooo excited!!!!!

No comments: