Sunday, May 9, 2010

In Honor of Mothers Day 2010

Mother's Day was another wonderful day in the W household. Chuck was away with friends this weekend so Noah and I got some awesome one on one time!! We played, well, he played and I chased him around parks all weekend, we got a lot of work done getting ready for baby girl to come home and we just hung out. It was delightful:)

Sunday morning Noah woke up extra late and came into my bed for some cartoons and snuggles. It was perfect!! I wish every day could be like this morning!

In honor of mothers day I thought I would post some pics of Nuny and me but it turns out that we don't have many recent pictures of us. Probably because I am usually the one behind the camera, or maybe because most of the pics we have turn out like this.....or like this.....


But that is okay because I know that it is not because he does not love me. It is simply because he is a very active child and he much rather run around like a monkey than be held by big-o mommy!! I am cool with that. Besides, I get a lot of snugs with Nuny when he is tired or he just feels like snuggling:)


And, the days when he would just stay with me and let me snuggle him for hours, they are still clear in my memory. sweet memories.


No comments: