I always knew that I wanted to be a mom. I have been thinking about my babies since I can remember. I had baby dolls as a child that I took very good care of. I was only five years old when my brother Brian was born and I remember caring a lot for him and loving it.
I knew that motherhood for me, did not come lightly. I have always known how big a job it was to be a mother, a good and caring mother. I was up for the job. I knew that at times it would be hard, what I did not know was how truly amazing it would be. How incredibly wonderful my children would make my life. How now, I truly have a purpose here on earth. Nothing has ever made me as happy as my babies. I look forward to seeing them and I treasure every moment with them.
I am truly blessed to be a mother. Something that I will never take for granted.
This is my post from last mothers day, my very first mothers day!! A very special day for me. A day I had been dreaming about most of my life. Every mothers day I think about what motherhood means to me. How I became the mother that I am.
Every day I think about how I can be a good mother to my babies and make them proud. Help to shape them into the amazing people that I know that they will become. I hope I can do them proud. I hope that I can be that mother that I want for them. I love them so very, very much.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment