Thursday, October 28, 2010

And Then...

...Marlee laughed.

... The kids had a long nap.

...Noah ate his whole dinner.

...Chuck listened and encouraged me.

...Noah showed me a green chip and told me that it was green!!! And then did the same thing with a yellow one!!!!!!  That is HUGE!!!!

...I got news that my friends surgery was successful.

...Marlee almost rolled all the way over.

...Noah said, "love you, Mommy" and gave me a lollipop. 

... I diverted a a tantrum by turning on music and dancing like a fool. We both ended up dancing together  and laughing our heads off.

...Noah sat in bed with me this morning and played the piano and sang a song to me.

...Noah kept saying "HINEY" and when I realized that he meant that he had a dirty diaper he said "YES mommy!!!"  "THANK YOU MOMMY!!!!".  So nice to be appreciated:)

...Noah put Buzz in time out.

...Marlee did a lot of laughing today and pulling Noah's hair:)

This is all that happened to make my day better yesterday. I went to sleep happy.  I know I am only human and I am a mom and I will definitely have bad days now and then. That is OK with me.

Besides, this is all that I have ever wanted in my life. A wonderful husband and two amazing children.

Thank you, my friends, for helping me through yesterday!!!

No comments: