Thursday, November 11, 2010
adventures in the jeep
This kid is really really good at driving!! He LOVES his Jeep and has been pretty good about sharing it with his friends. He is great at steering! But he is not comfortable driving in reverse. He either gets out and pushes it or he whines until we do. He has asked me to sit in the passenger seat but I am huge and will not fit:( One day when he was upset that I couldn't fit I went inside and got him his bear. He really liked that:)
One day I was really tired so I was laying down and waiting for Marlee to wake up from her nap. Chuck took Noah out in the Jeep. I had turned off my phone because I just wanted to rest with no interruptions. Well, about 30 minutes later I was wondering where they were so I checked my phone and sure enough, Chuck had called twice. I called back and he said that Noah insisted on driving around the big circle and now half way around he refused to drive any more. I had to go get him and he was going to drive my car home to get his truck and pick up the Jeep that way. I took too long and by the time that I got to them I saw a man driving a little Jeep with his legs hanging out holding Noah. It was SOOOOOO funny! I couldn't stop laughing and neither could anyone that they passed! Too bad I didn't have my camera!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment