Age: 4 months 5 days
Height: 26 3/4 (off the charts)
Weight: 15 lbs 9 oz (86%)
Head: 16 1/2 (74%)
This is how much she has grown since her 6 week appointment!
This is what Noah was at this age!
Marlee has brought so much joy into this house. She is an absolute delight. She sleeps very, very well and only occasionally wakes in the night. She is happy and squealing most of the time:) But she sure is a drama queen:) She LOVES her brother! She really likes to wake him up with a little laugh in his face. He loves it too. They will just lay together in his bed and snuggle while I put away his laundry and pick out his clothes for the day. It is really cute!!
Marlee is right on target developmentally. I do believe that Noah seemed to be much older than he was at this age. Marlee, she seems to be the exact age that she is:) I am glad about that because they grow up so darn fast as it is!! Sometimes I wish that I could freeze time! I love this baby stage. Marlee is still in her bassinet in our bedroom at night. I just can not seem to bring myself to move her to her room! She does sleep in her crib for naps and she seems to like it in there. Marlee started to roll over last night. It was so nice that we were all together when she decided to roll for the first time. I missed Noah's first roll, Chuck saw it though:) Anyway, Marlee rolled over and she got caught on her face. It made me even more scared to move her into her crib, what if that happened at night?!?! Cant even think about that! Marlee has also started to jump in the jumparoo! She absolutely loves to jump, just like her brother:)
So, because I am not sure what any of us would do without a picture of our crazy little Nuny, here you go.....
No comments:
Post a Comment