This amazing boy is Noah H. We call him "Baby Noah". Noah was born with a heart defect and has a compromised immune system. Noah has been through much more than many of us have in his 1 year of life and he continues to struggle.
Noah spent most of his first year in the hospital. His parents, my good friends, were lucky enough to be with him. But during this holiday season, we think of all the children that are in the hospital instead of at home with their families. It breaks my heart into pieces.
Leigh Ann, Noah's mommy is running a TOY DRIVE for Childrens National Medical Center. Whom have taken such good care of her Noah during this past year.
Click here for the FACEBOOK site. This is what she wrote about the toy drive, gives me chills every time I read it!
With the help of friends and family I am coordinating a toy drive for the children who will be hospitalized this holiday season. Many of you know, my son Noah has spent a lot of time at Children's Hospital and my husband and I were fortunate enough to be with him. However there are many children who won't be with their families this Christmas and I want to make it a special day for them. We are collecting new/unwrapped toys or monetary donations. It doesn't have to break the bank either! Coloring books, rattles, books, stacking toys, etc. If you can't get the toy to me, I can can come to you. The deadline is December 20th. Won't you help make a child's holiday season a little brighter?
Think about the kids, people! Donate! Do it for the KIDS!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment