HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!
We have sooooo much to be thankful for! Mostly, I am thankful for my wonderful husband and babies, and the rest of our family. Thankful for being able to see my grandfathers still, having our health, being able to stay home with my children, my car, my computer, thankful for the Y and so many other little but big things in my life!
For Thanksgiving this year we took the kids down to South Carolina for the first time. It was wonderful! We sat on big front porches or back porches or both. In the south you cant always tell what is the front of the house and the back of the house, they are equally beautiful! We drove tractors, even in the rain. We found dead animals! But live ones too:) I chased Noah in my grandmothers old wheelchair. We played by the silo that I used to play in when I was a kid. I tried to get a good picture of the kids, didn't happen. Then we went to Rip Raps (a mansion/house that was built in 1842 and was actually in a Disney movie!! Oh, and it is haunted too!!!) for dinner and Noah loved driving around in the train, but he did not like the fireworks. Marlee, she liked the fireworks!
On Friday we headed to NC to visit with Unc! It was a wonderful time, always great to see him and his family. His puppies (yes, they are still puppies) were soooo well behaved and so kind to us and to Noah. Noah kept teasing them with food and trying to feed them a massive amount of ice! And one time he even tried to ride on Beau, that didn't last long:)
We finally made it home late on Friday and since we were all wired when we got home, we went to sleep really, really late and woke up really, really late on Sunday. It was great:) Noah helped Chuck cut the lawn while I straightened up inside. Isnt that cute?!
Now on to decorating for the holidays...
No comments:
Post a Comment