Age: 6 months 6 days
Weight: 17 lbs 12 oz (80%)
Height: 26 in (60%) apparently they measured wrong last time, she did not shrink!Head: 17 in (70%)
Teeth: Two bottom teeth
Shoe size: 2-3
Clothing Size: 9 months
Favorite food: Breast milk and she just started cereal and she seems to really like it. Noah never did like cereal much.
Favorite time of the day: She is happy most of the time but she is especially happy in the mornings. She usually wakes up and hangs out in her crib talking to herself and then laughing when I come to get her. She is such a delightful child!
Favorite toy: She loves her Sophie teething toy and her (Noah's old) mailbox . She has really enjoyed playing with her barn that she got for Christmas.
Favorite past time: Playing with her family. She is a big time snuggler. I was hoping that she would be since Noah never was. We could snuggle all day long if they let us:)
Favorite Music: Anything that mommy and daddy sing. Noah has started to sing to her too:)
Marlee has grown up so much in the past month. She has two teeth, she has started eating solids and the doctor said that we can start her on veggies this week! Dr also recommended that I let her cry it out for her 4 am feeding. She should not need to wake to eat until the morning. This is going to be a hard thing to break but it would be nice to sleep until 7am! It will all be worth it in the end. I cant believe that she is crawling now!! Noah seemed to crawl early and he didn't crawl until 8 months but he walked at 9 months. I wonder if she will walk early or crawl for a really long time. As thankful as I am about having mobile and healthy children, I have not looked forward to this crawling stuff with Marlee. I remember it being an adjustment with Noah and it is going to be much harder with two kids moving. I guess I will get the hang of it soon.
Either way, Marlee is by far the coolest chick I know!!!!!!!!!!
Compare Noah's 6 month stats
See how much she has grown in two months. (The wrong reading in her height really ticks me off!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment