Thursday, February 17, 2011

february

One night Marlee didn't feel like eating so Noah took over and she started to eat!  

But this is what she looked like afterwards.

That cute little break!!



you know, the snake!



I love this one for some reason.

Trying to stand all the way up by herself!

Noah showing Marlee his art work from school!

still trying.







I burried myself in baking all week. Made 327 batched of sugar and chocolate chip cookies and about 295 batches of baby food. It was therapeutic.



And she DID it!!! All by herself and she even cruised a few steps!!!

seriously LOVE these guys!

We went to the park for the first time in a very long time!




Believe it or not he was not in time out. he was just chillin there swinging his cute little feet:)


Even though there were times during this week that I felt like my life was over loosing Bob, life went on. My kids cheered me up numerous times this week.
Noah still loves snakes. He is talking about monsters and I have NO idea where he got this monster stuff from!  He sits through long books now, which I am really enjoying! He is sitting on the potty more often and trying to go on it. He is getting in trouble at school. For some reason he cries for paci's now? He is lovey towards his sister and he loves to feed her! He has started to play with my hair when I ask him to:)
Marlee grew 2 more teeth, the two middle top ones. Totalling 5 teeth!  She crawls faster than a turtle and she loves to splash in the water. Even the kitty water bowl:(  She has started to pull herself up and she even cruised a few steps yesterday!! She is VERY tolerant of Noah and his craziness!  She is still a snuggle bug, which I really enjoy.

(Just so you know, I am not claiming that these pics are any good. They are mostly just snapshots as I experiment with my camera. The reason why some of them are awful quality. But those I like what is in the pic not necessarily the pic.)

No comments: