How he would tell me "It's not where you live, its how you live." How when a client called me a bitch he jumped all over that guy! How he always had my back! How when he called when I was on my way home from work 2 hours early he would make a call to my boss and tell her how hard I was working all the time:) How he taught me how to tell if my baby had an ear infection. How he used to practice his Thanksgiving rap that his family would do with me in the car on the way home. How annoying he was when he couldn't hear a darn thing that I was saying and I just gave up after a while. How he always asked me what I was having for dinner and then tell me about to cool thing that his son made once. How when we were sent to a "temporary work space" and it was so little and cramped me insisted that I was the one to sit next to him. And how after everyone in the unit was plagued with the flu he helped me right a letter to DHR regarding our "unsafe work environment". Needless to say, we got their attention and OSHA made their way there and tested the air quality. How great he took care of the state cars. How he taught me how to do soccer plays such as a triangulation when I have never played the game or cared about how to do a triangulation! He even drew me a diagram! How he used to tell me how much Jimmy Buffett sucked!! Or how fun it was to be a lobster man in Maine. How we would make fun of our clients together and vent together. How he was there to hug me when my dog died and how he pretended like he didn't LOVE his dog as much as we all know he did. How he used to randomly pull up to my house "to use the computer" and he would stay for hours just talking. I will miss that most.
I miss so much of Bob and I will continue to miss Bob forever.
Well i woke up this morning,
rainbow filled the sky
Yes I woke up this morning,
rainbow filled the sky
That was God tellin' me,
Everything's gonna be alright
Well so long, good friends,
When will we meet again?
I said so long good friends,
When will we meet again?
Well i don't know, i don't know,
But I guess I'll see you then...
Well I'm gonna pack my old guitar,
Move on down the road,
I'm gonna pack my old guitar,
and move on down the road (where you gonna go?)
Where I'll go, I don't know,
But I guess I's gots to go
When I woke up this morning,
a rainbow filled the sky
When I woke up this morning,
a rainbow filled the sky,
Well that was God tellin me,
Everything...Everything is gonna be alright....
I hope that I live my life half as good as you did. I hope that I can Live Strong as you!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment