A few of my everyday slices of heaven..
They have teamed up against me in the squealing department, especially in the car. Marlee will usually start the squealing and Noah will continue it. Marlee..than Noah...then Marlee again and then both of them at the same time. It really actually hurts my ears sometimes. So, a few days ago we were on our way home from a long trip and I was laughing at them squealing. Laughing because I rather laugh than cry! And all at once Noah got sick of it and said, "ENOUGH baby ENOUGH!!!" He continued to yell this until Marlee laughed and then the squealing of both children resumed.
We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs three times this weekend. I love the part where the police officer is saying "This is my EYE, my EYE represents my EYE and my EYE is on YOU". So, I said this to Noah yesterday but I was laughing so hard that I couldn't get it out all the way and he pointed to his eye and said, "MY EYE, YOU" and then pointed to me. I could have peed my freaking pants!!! (guess you had to be there).
We have been "going on bear hunts" lately. Noah loves to pretend to see a bear or pretend that he is a bear. So our poor innocent cat Gussy was drinking his water and Noah snuck up and growled at him really loud. Poor cat ran as fast as he could, sliding out of the kitchen. Noah was hysterically laughing and then so was I that I couldn't even punish him. It was way too funny, sorry Gus.
The other day I showed Noah his "boob", I just didn't know what else to call it. So, today while I was nursing Marlee he asked for milk and when I said no he asked to "suck on mommy's boob". I laughed and thanked him for not saying it in public. :)
Noah saw a piece of my hair on the floor and got the willies and said "mommy hair! Nasty!"
We were watching TV and I was laughing and talking and Noah turns to me and says, "mommy HUSH!"
I was feeding Marlee and she looked at me weird so I leaned in to see if she was ok and right then she sneezed butternut squash ALL over me and my face and shirt and ALL over. It was hilarious!
Marlee bit Chucks shoulder and when he yelled out in pain she laughed at him:)
A couple weeks ago Chuck was feeding Marlee and he says "I love you Sissy Chunk" (that is what he calls her:) and she said, "love you da" !!!!! It was clear as day! I am sure at 7 months she did not mean to say a three word sentence but it sure sounded like it!!!
I love my life. I love my children. I love this. I am seriously so thankful to be able to be the one raising my children. I am thankful every time Noah snuggles with me and sings with me before his nap. I am thankful every time Marlee grows a new tooth in front of me or when she started dancing today and almost stood unassisted and signed "all done" for the first time! I still get a tiny bit sad about all the things that I missed with Noah in his infant hood. But I can not dwell. I can just look forward and be thankful as I am today for not missing anything now! Seriously, how did I get so blessed?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment