Monday, March 14, 2011

phone pics on monday

got a new phone. a droid. got photshop app on it. playing with it.
Marlee's first time in the Jeep. It was not nearly as scarey as we thought it would be. FUN, infact!

Nursing. One of the most magical things about being a Mommy. The top reason I will miss having my babies as babies!

completley magical.


those sock...sigh

Marlee is in a big girl seat now!! She does not even look like a big girl in it:) But Mike's (bro) baby is due very soon so we lent them out infant carrier so that it would not go to waste:)

Poor Gussy

a trip to see gramps!  The best out of 1 billion shots that we tried:)

Career day at school. Fireman, of course.  Noah has been behaving SOOOOOO much better at school resently. I have changed up some things, mainly, the food situation.  He gets a warm, cooked breakfast every morning. Eggs and sausage and a fruit. And instead of drinking the juice boxes that he was getting at school I have started to pack him some milk.  He never drinks juice at home and I was thinking that maybe the sugar is just pushing him over the edge.  He has made HUGE improvements since I changed it up. YAHOOOOOOOO for my awesome boy!!!!

What's that in her hair you ask?  Oh, that is just some bannana and avacado.

Cherrio party in mommy's bedroom.


It was raining pretty hard for a few days last week and these kids were sick of being inside. OUT they said, OUT!!!!!!

No comments: