Back in the beginning of June Chuck and I went on a date! We do NOT get to do that much! or ever for that matter!! We took a pic of this HUGE bowl of popcorn. It was HUGE!!!! We saw Hangover 2, it was hilarious!
Around that time Noah woke up burning up and breathing weird. I couldn't get an accurate reading but what I got was a 103 fever!! I called the nurse even in the middle of the night and when I told her about his breathing, retractions. She told us to take him into the ER. Poor little guy. As soon as I walked outside with him his sick little self said, "mommy, it dark outside. I need a flashlight." so cute. Once we got to the ER the tylenol had kicked in and he was the crazy Nuny that we all know and love:) He got a dose of steroids for the croup.
Breaks my heart (in a good way) when he nurses his babies!
And especially when he multitasks while nursing his baby. I cant help but laugh when he nursed his baby AND picked Marlee's nose:)
And just like I do with him, he gave Marlee some snuggles so she didn't feel left out:)
Before Marlee became an official walker she would crawl like this to keep from hurting her knees. smart girl. This was when we got to Noah's school early so we played out side a little while.
But then I heard, "MOMMY!!!" and there he was yelling at me through the window:) I had to take a picture before his teacher shut the window and closed the shades:)
We have been going to the Unitarian Fellowship here in Easton for a few months now. We dont make it every single week and Chuck has not made it yet at all. But we really like to go:) Hope to make this a Sunday family activity! Lee Lee got worn out playing her little heart out there:)
After playing hard outside, she fell asleep in the middle of lunch!
She did it the next day too:) Just like her dad, sleeping anywhere and sitting up:)
Took the kids shopping one day and Noah says to me, "I want Marlee's milk" and I knew he wouldn't drink it so I gave it to him. He took off the top and fed it to her. Hilarious to me that he just knew that she wanted it!! She gulped that thing down:)
lots of goodness from my garden:)
I love this new face that Marlee makes:)
bahaaahhaa
Those ladybugs:)
Smash cake!
sleepy post party
This is so hilarious! hold on Marlee!!!
so next year- less cucumbers, lettuce and spinach and MORE snow peas, zucchini's and squash.
got a hair cut. trouble. maker.
I label this "its my birthday and I can cry if I want to!" You know, that annoying but still cute fake cry.
and yet another fit as soon as I took her out of the crib. still NO tears. mmmmm.
Her DQ treat on her bday.
Nuny's DQ treat on her birthday
Little "Alex"
I couldn't wait to take Nuny to see Cars 2! So we left Marlee with Daddy and we took off to the theatre. SO. FUN. I even packed our popcorn and treats so we didn't have to pay for them and it was WAY better than that buttery popcorn anyway!
I felt so bad for Marlee's awful Excema that I let her have a lollypop with Noah after the doctor's office! Doctor gave us some miracle cream and we have not been seeing anymore patches!
Mr. Alex got a new home. He loves it!!! He seems to be very happy and healthy! Noah cant wait to feed him every morning! I have to say, I don't even hate Alex. I think he is kinda cool, actually:)
Our attempt at story time! not for Nunz.






























No comments:
Post a Comment