Friday, August 19, 2011

vaycay time

Marlee is talking a lot lately.  She said Mommy the other day!  She says a lot of things copying me and Noah:)  She is still feisty as anything and we love her to pieces:)  She has really started to assert her independence. She freaked out the other day because I tried to feed her with a spoon. Naughty mommy didn't understand that Marlee wanted to feed herself. Ooops!

It makes her very happy to feed her sloppy self:)

Noah has never been nor ever will be as messy as Marlee:)


He loves to ride in the back back.


I have my hands full obviously:) 


The kids love horses!!


and I LOVE THEM!!!!!


and I LOVE seeing them HAPPY!!!!



Marlee loves the horses too, but only if they are NOT moving!!



We are on vaycay all next week and soooooo looking forward to it. I will update for you as soon as I get back...or whenever I get a freaking chance:) 
Noah starts soccer as soon as we get back and I will probably be the coach:)  ( I have NEVER played soccer in all my life! Wish my Bob was here to teach me:()  I am soooooooooo excited about getting him into sports. He is going to LOVE it!!!!!!!!  He might not listen and he might knock out a kid if they get the ball but I am still so excited to watch him play:)

No comments: