THIS IS A WARNING--- This is a LONG one:)
Right before Irene hit we got a chance to escape to the annual Bethany Beach trip!
We had SOOOOOO much fun with our family:)
A lot of people have asked me, what is the point in going away if you have two children with you.
Well people- We LOVE our children and LOVE to experience new things with them. We fully enjoyed watching them run in the waves and roll in the sand!!!!!!
Did I sleep late? No. Did I read that book I have been wanting to read? No. Would I leave my children for a week long vacation at this time in our lives.. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
You get the idea:)
I was going to photoshop her crazy hair but I like it this way much better:)
One morning Chuck woke up with me and we went out to take pictures of the sunrise. It was beautiful for about ONE second. It was a cloudy morning:( I didn't wake that early again..
all the cousins. We took about 150 pics and this one might be the best. The life with 6 kids!
Beautiful girl in a beautiful sunset.
Headed to the beach.
All our flip flops:) We are a flip flop family!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!
Chick sat in EVERY whole she could find:)
OH-- this was actually the day of the EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!! (I will show you the video of the earthquake when I get a chance! Yes, I was videoing, but I didnt know it was an earthquake right away. lol)
She is actually not hitting him:) But I did accuse her of this when I saw this picture.
just sunbathing..
You know how much he loves to get his pic taken.
This is pretty much how all of the pics of Noah were. Him running and running and running!!!
started out sweet....
...and of course ended in a.. pain in the ass.
A full morning at the beach= sleep at lunch:)
Grandma Chris came to the beach for a day!
chick likes birds.

















No comments:
Post a Comment