Did I forget to tell you that Noah is in soccer this fall?
Did I forget to tell you that I am coaching soccer?
Did I tell you that I have never once played soccer in all my life?
Yea, well that's all true:)
It's crazy but it is FUN!!!!
This, watching our children in their activities, is something that we have really looked forward to since we were just teenagers talking about having babies!
This is my favorite pic!!! he was saying, "I DID IT DADDY! I DID IT!!!!"
He was so proud. But not as proud as we were:)
I dont know who that fatty is in the background. I swear.
Yes, I totally photoshopped me out of there:) WAY better pic now!
It was crazy and hard to coach 3 year olds. But I really really enjoyed it!!! I am really looking forward to next week:)








No comments:
Post a Comment