I HATE storms. Like.. HATE!!!
So when we got evacuated from Bethany Beach early I was not as pissed as one might think. I convinced Chuck to "extend our vacation" (evacuate Easton!) I HATE storms and we don't have a basement and we have HUGE trees all over the back of our yard and people were being evacuated all around us and I was worried about my precious babies. I wanted to get the HECK out of here!!!!!
So we did...
We went to Hancock Md. We know Hancock because we stop there whenever we are going camping up there and pass through when we go to our annual Coolfont trip during the holidays. (Apparently we totally forgot about Cumberland being close to there and Frostburg too:( So wended up in a run down hotel! Lots of evacuees were there with their pets. Heard dogs all night long. It was actually really FUNNY).
We spent Saturday morning at Sidling Hill! So fun after so many years of going there together to have our children with us there:) So nice.
There he goes...
Then when the kids were bored once we got back to the hotel and Marlee woke up from her nap, we painted. Marlee Painted EVERYTHING!!! (It was washable paint and we cleaned it all up afterwards:)







No comments:
Post a Comment