(a little late, I know!)
You know how much I LOVE birthday's:)
Noah's third birthday party was here at the house. It was a cowboy/cowgirl party. The mini horses were a hit!! Unfortunately I did not get many pictures because I was busy having fun!
The next day was Noah's actual birthday and he got his BIG gift from us. A Tony Hawk BIKE!!!!! He is amazing on it and he LOVES it!!!!
The day after that Daddy took off for the day and the four of us went to the DC ZOO! The kids did not love it as much as I thought they would but it was still lots of fun!!!
We also met up with my sister in law while we were there!
The day after that was Noah's birthday party at his school. I made him some froggy cupcakes. They looked kinda weird but they were yummy!!
(none of these pics are edited, this is how non edited photos under florescent lights look:)
So, of course we spend DAYS celebrating the life of my children! They are they greatest little things on earth!!!
Happy Birthday to the greatest, most loving, caring, funny, amazing little red headed boy I have ever met. I LOVE YOU NUNY!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment