Thursday, June 14, 2012

big girl all around!!

Lee started to climb into and out of her crib..



So, it was defintly time to make her bed a big girl bed!!




She was upset becuase she couldnt find her "ninny". (I hid it because I wanted to take pics of her:)

 But she wouldnt stop crying about it and I wanted her to enjoy her new bed..


 So I mysteriously found it.










 Funny that I took so many pictures that day of her with her ninny.  
I wasnt expecting to take it from her in the next few months because she has had so many changes with school, big girl bed, potty training and her surgery coming up.. I didnt want her to be overwhelmed or upset and wanting it.. I also didnt have any idea as to how to take it from her.
Only a few days later I couldn't find it at night time and I didnt even think about it when I said, "babies must have come and taken it"
She cried for a minute and then sang a song with me and right after that she actually went right to sleep without even being upset. It has been a week and she has asked about her ninny a number of times but I just keep saying that the babies took it. She says "why babies take it?" and I say because she is a big girl now and we talk about all the big girls stuff that she does and then she says "ok, I big girl!"

Yes, my sweet, you are a big girl.    





No comments: