These pics are from my camera, back in February. I will slowly catch up:)
Valentines day chocolate covered strawberries.
Noah checking out his friend, Alex. Apparently Alex is "3 1/2".
Skyping with Pops and Sally.
Lee Lee climbing!!
At her ENT appointment..I should tell you...
Marlee has been having follow up appointments for the tubes and it has been determined that she has hearing loss. Her tubes have come out of her ear drums but not out of her ears.. not that it matters. But she is going in on June 21st to get another set of tubes in her ears.. It is important for her to get more tubes becuase of her hearing loss, if we didnt, she would have speech problems later in life. She has an amazing vacabulary, but she would have problems with pronunciation later in life if we didnt do it... so we are doing it. I know it will help her and that it is routine and easy, but we are still concerned about her going under.. please keep her in your thoughts:) thanks..














No comments:
Post a Comment