Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!

I hope you all had a fabulous fathers day! We sure did!

We hung out at home and then we went to Annapolis to visit with Pops and the rest of the family. We had a blast at the beach. We played in the sand and took a ride in the kayak! But can you believe that I actually forgot my camera! I know, its un heard of, but its true:( Here is one picture of all the cousins together and the only one of them together sitting in one place and not trying to get away:)As soon as I get some more I will post the pictures that my dad and angie took.




Above is a picture of Chuck and Noah in the shirt that Noah made for Chuck at daycare. Chuck is such a proud dad that he actually wore it all day:) awwww.

So, do you remember this? Noah absolutely LOVES his daddy. They are very very close! Chuck is an amazing father. I knew that he would be a great dad, I just had no idea how loving and fun he would be with a baby. I thought he might be a little uncomfortable with him at first, being a baby and all. This has not been true at all. Chuck and Noah were bonded from day one, they were buddies from the start. The day that Noah was born he looked around every time that Chuck spoke. Chuck instinctively new how to care for his son. My recovery was difficult and Chuck stepped up and took extra wonderful care of Noah until I was able to. I trust Chuck so much, but to be honest I thought I might be a little possessive of my baby when he got here but I'm not. I love to see them together and I love how Noah reaches for him and how Chuck can make him laugh like no one else can. I love Chuck and I love him more for giving me Noah and for being such an amazing daddy to him.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY CHUCK! WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: