Friday, August 7, 2009

GUESS WHAT....

HE WALKS!!!!

So, whomever guessed that he would walk at 9 months- You were right!! He is still officially 9 months until the 10th!! I cant believe how great he is! Amazing, really! I have not gotten a picture of it yet but I will post one ASAP along with a video (for your viewing pleasure:) His first unassisted steps were taken on Thursday night as we ate dinner. There was about four steps taken away from his cart!! He has made a total of six consecutive steps unassisted towards me on one occation. But since Friday has only taken a few steps here and there.

We even had to go see Gramps to show off his walking skills. Too bad all he did was crawl!!

Gramps is still incredibly proud. He has already told about everyone in the building and possibly in the entire town of Gaithersburg that Noah walks and that he saw a measly three steps (which I wouldn't even call steps).

Even though Gramps has three children, nine grandchildren and five great grandchildren, he still acts as proud as a first time dad. We call him and tell him about every little milestone, every new little tooth, anything really and no matter how big or small the news is, Gramps is proud and laughing:)

No comments: