


I can not stop thinking about my first baby, Jobi. She was with me for 12 years and she has been gone for less than 2. I was only 16 when my dad got her for me. I had a friend that had a baby and I mentioned that I sorta wanted a baby. So he did the smartest thing a parent could do, he bought a puppy! She was a crazy and hyper puppy. She was our friend, a friend that taught us many lessons about life.
I miss her.
I miss how she used to tickle me by sniffing me when I got home. I miss that smile. I miss how she used to pant heavily into my face and then at times burp right into my face (it always made me laugh). I miss how her tail used to knock over anything that came in close contact, even if it was a small child. I miss how she used to steal food from kids. I miss how she loved children and it saddens me that she never got to meet Noah. I miss how she would run into the water and get excited from the near sniff of the bay. I miss how she used to bark at us if we were not fast enough throwing the ball into the water. I miss how she used to chase me around the house when I had lotion on my legs. I miss seeing her care for the 11 puppies that she had, or the kittens that she thought were hers. I miss watching how strong she was, recovering from an extensive surgery or swimming until it was hard to walk. I miss how she used to play with the cat by jumping around and pushing her with her nose then softy nibbling her and kissing her. I miss how she would look at me with those eyes. I miss watching her roll in the grass and swim in the bay. I miss her.
I miss how she was her. A loving, friendly, beautiful and caring friend. Our best friend. Our baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment