This year has been one amazing year!! While we get ready to celebrate his first year of life I think about a few things that I love about my amazing son. Just to name a few!
1. We loved him at first sight (sonogram)
2. We were sure that he was a girl!! But he was always definitely a BOY!!!
3. He was 8 days overdue and still not ready to come out.
4. He sticks out his tounge when he is concentration on something.
5. He got his first tooth at a tender age of 4 months!!
6. He loves dogs!! always has! and always will. forever and ever..
7. He makes funny faces when he gets his hair cut!
8. He is quite an artist.
9. He squishes his food!
10. He always stands in the bathtub. gerrr
11. He loves ice cream and and swimming (always has) and the beach!!
12. He usually sports a Mohawk.
13. He enjoys the Cherry Blossoms as much as I do!
14. He loves to swing!!
15. He still prefers to nurse until he is drunk.
16. Even better, he loves to laugh!! He has a great sense of humor!!!
17. Everyone says he looks like his dad, but I know that he looks like his MOM!!
18. He shares his food with the dog.
19. He loves his friends, each and every one of them. Even if he bits them:)
20. He enjoys vacuuming:)
21. He is quite strong for a 1 year old!
22. He has a temper. My little Chile pepper:)
He has made this year the BEST year of my life!!!! Cant imagine life without him. Cant believe he has only been here for a year. A whole year.
Actually, this is the day last year when our delivery journey began. Remember this? Only a few hours after I wrote this I got a call from the midwife to go to the hospital to get induced. As you may remember, it took two days of waiting to finally meet our Noah:)
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww, I loved reading Noah's birth story! What a crazy experience!
Happy Birthday Big Guy! We wish we could come celebrate with you. Emily sends kisses :)
Post a Comment